Thursday, May 31, 2007

Since Everyone Else Is Doing It

1.The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
A representative from The Daddy Institute telling me that I've won the grand prize and can choose to be the boy of any one of their hot, rich Daddies. I also get to be the beneficiary of their will (not that there'd be much money left after I was through).

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes. Q always makes a point of it because god forbid he lose twenty five cents.

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
If I knew his name, what he looked like and could find that dark alley again.

4. Do you take compliments well?
Yes, but I don't take lack of them very well.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
Sometimes. It makes my brain hurt after a while. Thinking is hard.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
My Daddy would never abandon me. I'd sue the Institute.

7. Do you like tongue rings?
Eh, whatever.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, I went to Quin-Mo-Lac! Just like Dickey! I also remember there being a couple of hot counselors there who were identical twins. Made me tingle in a pre-pubescent way. One was our group leader and I remember peaking at him at night and watching him change.

9. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs?
Yes I could and I have. His being Jewish bothered him a lot more than it did me (I didn't care).

10. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Definitely pursued. This bitch don't like to work.

11. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
Bored and horny.

12. Do any songs make you cry?
Only when I'm relentlessly subjected to the same 5 top 40 songs on the radio. I don't listen to the radio anymore.

13. Are you continuing your education?
I learn something new every day - another way to hate Windows.

14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I had a pellet gun as a kid. Does that count?

15. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My cats - who would be all freaked out and run away from me.

16. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Q.

17. Favorite children's movie?
I prefer childish shows for adults - South Park, Robot Chicken, Harvey Birdman, Drawn Together etc.

18. What color are your eyes?
Blue / Green / Hazel. It depends on the day. Makes filling in government forms a crapshoot.

19. How tall are you?
6'1"

20. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Definitely.

21. Any secret admirers?
Too many to mention. They're so secret I don't even know they exist.

22. Taken a picture in photo booth?
Yes.

23. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
The last time one was open in Toronto - 1999 ish.

24. Favorite ex?
If I liked them, they wouldn't be an Ex. Though J was fun.

25. Do you like mayo?
All over my body.

26.Do you like mustard?
Yes I do.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Both, but if I had to give up one it would be sleeping.

28. Do you look like your mum or dad
I kinda look like my mom's brother.

That didn't come out right.

29. How long does it take you to shower?
10 - 15 min. Depends on how many songs I sing.

30. Can you do the splits?
God no!

31. What movie do you want to see right now?
There are a couple, just on the tip of my tongue, but I can't think of them now. Spiderman 3 is NOT one of them.

32. What did you do for New Years?
I can't quite remember, but it was quiet.

33. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Never saw it but want to.

34. Do you want to have sex right now?
Yes, but not with anyone in the immediate vicinity.

35. Do you own a camera phone?
No.

36. Did you have a crush on any teachers?
Yes. in high school. His name was Mr Clapp.

That sounds wrong.

37. Was your mom a cheerleader?
I highly doubt it.

38. What's the last letter of your middle name?
D.

39. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Around 7.

40. Do you like care bears?
I did when I was little. It frightens me that they are popular all over again.

41. What do you buy at the Movies?
Chocolate, sprite and eat Q's popcorn.

42. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope.

43. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes, although mine currently has a big red blood stain on it from the Evil Dead Musical.

44. What do you wear to sleep?
My birthday suit.

45. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Port Hope - nothing ever happens. Toronto - I guess SARS was a big deal.

46. Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight and messy.

47. Is your tongue pierced?
No. Not interested.

48. Do you like Liver and Onions?
Why would I choose to eat the body's filter? Love onions though.

49.Have you ever been in love?
Currently am. Thought I had before, but looking back I wasn't really. Not like this.

50. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny.

51. Ever been to L.A.?
I think we went there on a family trip to California when I was 10.

52.Do you like the rain?
Yes. Especially if it's a warm rain.

53.Ocean or pool?
Ocean, then pool in the afternoon.

54.What’s your favorite drink?
Belvedere vodka martini, straight up, dirty, with olive.

55. Do you hate chocolate?
That's like asking if I hate water, air or any other necessity.

56. Are you a gullible person?
Yes - I mean no, I mean why do you ask?

57. Do you need a bf/gf to be happy?
No, but it helps.

58. Do you have socks on right now?
Yes.

59. Are you easy to get along with?
I always thought so, unless no one has bothered to inform me otherwise.

60. What is your favorite time of day?
11pm

61. Do you like PINK?
I have a pink shirt that I look good in, and a pink t-shirt. As for the artist, she's not too bad.