Friday, April 22, 2005

putt putt putt putt

Got the car last night. Nothing too interesting to report. All was well and I didn't have to get bitchy-er. Although after signing my life away, I realized that I had forgotten a void cheque. They started to give me a hard time about releasing the car without the cheque, but soon came to their senses when they realized they'd have to deal with not one - but two bitchy fags not getting their way. I faxed it in this morning.

Glad to report that I did not stall the car on the way out, or anytime at all last night. But I did have a fit when halfway home I realized that I'd left my cell phone in the Echo. I can be so freaking absent minded at times. I told Q that he should get me a blond pony-tail wig and a t-shirt with "Chrissy" on the front for being so ditzy. He was a little too quick to agree. Now I have to go all the way up to Newmarket again on Saturday to get the damn thing.

Our friend Wop met up with us to see the car. He then proceeded to throw a handful of change into it. Apparently it's some italian tradition for good luck. But you have to keep the change somewhere in the car for the entire time you own it.