Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old Friends

My old friend Eeyore is back visiting today. I wish he was somewhere else. The clouds that follow him are currently sitting right over my head. The feeling is frustrating yet comforting and familiar at the same time. I've spent a lot of time with Eeyore over the years, and also spent a lot of time with distractions in an attempt to ignore him.

for the past couple of years I've been trying to distance myself from his company. I don't think he likes that very much. He's not going away easy. It's a hell of a lot of work - more than I thought it would take. Just when I think he's gone, I have a day like today when I'm feeling tired, frustrated, stuck and generally fed up with everything and next thing I know he's right by my side.

I think he'll be here for most of the day.