Tuesday, May 10, 2005

It started again

I've been working on my photos again these past few days. I have this one which I thought I had finished a few months ago, but something is missing. I can't quite figure it out. I've tried playing around with it and just when I think it's finished, I'll take another look and say no. Maybe it was finished the first time and I don't know it yet. Or maybe it will drive me insane for the rest of my days.Doesn't help that I decided to make a new one and finished that in about 15 minutes.

It's looking like my new show is going to be half prints on canvas and half on paper, framed. Something that struck me last night is what do I do with the prints once the show is done? I already have 14 prints sitting around (and I don't feel like putting them up, I'm bored of them). What the hell am I going to do with 10+ more? There is absolutely no room in the apt (other than some walls) and the storage locker downstairs is full.

I need to quit my job and open up a studio. Time for Q to make more money...