Friday, December 16, 2005

Was that politically incorrect?

Last night there was a knock on the door. I answered it to find a Friend of Jack Layton's wondering if I would be giving my support for the election. I figured what the hell. The Liberals are corrupt, the Tories want to take away my right to get married, and the NDP have been very vocal about protecting gay rights. Plus he's the MP for my riding anyways and looks to be doing a good job as far as I can tell.

Anyways, after checking off the little box on his piece of paper, he looks down at the name under mine and says "And what about Moustaff?"

WHO!!!!????

Umm, Moustaff ACHkbelchisblaghhck. (or whatever the hell his last name is)

"Oh," I replied, "You mean the terrorist that I'm hiding in the closet. He's not home right now."

At that point Jack's friend got the hint, snickered a little bit, and went on his way. I closed the door, turned around and found Q with a look of utter shock on his face.

Oops - Inside voice. Got to remember to use the inside voice.