Friday, December 23, 2005

Vindication

Back in July I bitched about staff at Tim Horton's getting my drink mixed up. I usually get the green tea, which is in a green box, but unfortunatley the peppermint tea also comes in similar green packaging. Consequently every once in a while an employee won't be paying attention and will give me the wrong one. I drink tea in place of coffee, so I'm less than thrilled in the mornings when I don't get what I want (need).

So I took it upon myself to bitch, as I love to do. I emailed their customer service and complained over the phone that they should make the packaging more distinct.

So imagine my surprise and satisfaction last week when I watched the person (as I always do now) reach for my tea, and saw them take it out of a brand new, clearly labelled box. I've since seen it in many different Tim Hortons across the city and it's the only one that's changed.

See? Bitching does work. And yes, I take 100% credit.