Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm a superstar

Today I tried out for my very first TV commercial. Buckley's had a booth at Yonge and Bloor where you could sign up and be filmed tasting their medicine. For those of you not in the know, Buckley's makes a cough and cold medicine that's tastes truly horrid. However, they have a brilliant marketing scheme and use that fact to their advantage. Their slogan is "It tastes Awful. And it works."

Currently they are going around the nation filming people making funny faces for their commercials and posting the vids on the web. People then vote for the one they like the best and the winner gets a 5 year supply of Buckley's. Yay!! Of course when you enter, you allow them to use your name and picture and sign away any hopes of financial compensation. Brilliant marketing for such little money. Oh well. I always wanted to be on TV.

So when the video is up, I'll post the link. Please vote for me. There's nothing I want more in this world than a lifetime of cough medicine.