Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blonde Ambition

I've been looking at life differently lately. I don't get it. Watching everyone chugging along in their day to day lives makes it all look so pointless. Everything seems so mundane and meaningless. I'm not depressed, but I keep thinking that there has to be more. I'm not complaining about my life right now either, but I just feel like it should be better somehow. Enhanced maybe. I feel like I'm destined for something greater, better, more - can't quite come up with the right word. It's become a driving force.

Consequently I've been doing a lot of soul searching and life changing in the past year. I've got some projects on the go which I will finally be able to talk about soon and a list of others waiting to get off the ground. This was also one of my main reasons for quitting smoking. I just want my life to get even better, and poisoning myself wasn't helping much - not that I don't still crave a cigarette almost every single day. I'm also gearing myself up to going back to the gym.

In short I don't know if I'm being driven by ambition or by relentless discontent. Or maybe both. Maybe they're the same thing.

All I know is that picking up the reins and taking 100% control of your life is hard work. It's fucking exhausting, but worth it. Mark my words - in the next few years I will become famous in some way, shape or form.

And it won't be for that video that's currently circulating the Internet either.