Thursday, August 30, 2007

No More Mr Nice Guy

That's it. I've had it. I no longer have the patience to deal with stupid people. I'm through with being nice to all my suppliers. It gets you nowhere. From this point on I'll give everyone ONE chance at getting it right, and be friendly right up to that inevitable point where they fuck up. Not just make a silly mistake, but really fuck up. From then on I'll be known as Mr. Bitch (Dickeybird you just stop with whatever comment you're about to make right now). It's the only way to get these people to pay attention. They will soon learn that if they don't, they'll fucking hear about it from Mr Cunty. What they don't realize is that because I rely on them somewhat, their incompetence can make me look incompetent, and that's something I just won't tolerate.

I'm a big believer in customer service, which is why I have loyal following of clientele that I do. I also expect that level of service from other companies, and I'm usually disappointed. When I am, I usually let them know. I'm sure my account is flagged with "you can't satisfy this customer, so don't even try" at my car dealership after all the problems I had. As far as I was concerned, they were going to live up to their warranty whether they liked it or not - and they didn't like it one bit.

While I'm on a rant, I'd just like to add for the last fucking time I CAN'T STOP THE HUNDREDS OF SPAM MESSAGES THAT HIT YOUR MAILBOX EVERY SINGLE DAY. IF I TIGHTEN THE SPAM FILTERS ANY MORE, YOU'LL START MISSING IMPORTANT MESSAGES AND BITCH AT ME EVEN MORE. HOW ABOUT SPENDING MONEY ON THAT MAIL SECURITY SOFTWARE I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT? HMMM??? I CAN'T WORK MIRACLES YOU KNOW!

There, much better.