Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I win!!! - NOT

Like everyone else in Ontario, I bought my Lotto 649 tickets for the 40 million dollar jackpot. I even picked my very own numbers so that when I win I can tell the world that I did it all by myself.

Plus I figure Karma owes me one. Today an old lady fell in the washroom on our floor and I was commandeered to be the one to pick her up. She was sitting on the ground and as I hooked my elbows under her armpits and began pulling I discovered - much to my horror - that her pants were not all the way up. I felt old lady bum slide up my thigh. Yes it's revolting as it sounds. Thankfully other women were there to pull up her pants as I lifted her. I checked my pants for any stains. Thankfully there weren't any.

But I'd do it all over again. Always good to help. And she was a nice lady.

Bum.

UPDATE:

No, of course I didn't win anything. But it was $1 day at the laundromat last night. Woo.