Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Them's is good peoples

I really like where I live. I've never been in a building with so many nice, kind, considerate people living in it. Case in point - I was looking for my ipod on Saturday and figured that I'd just left it in my car. When I went to go out on Saturday night, the following note was on my car - "Did you lose an mp3 player ? 416-555-5555." I'd dropped my ipod beside my car on Friday night and these kind people picked it up and kept it for me. That's also one of the reasons why I keep it in a padded case. It's soft with rubberized edges and consequently doesn't make much of a sound when dropped. Of course that's better than the sound of plastic smashing into a million pieces.

I met them last night and they are a young couple with a cute 5 month old boy. It's refreshing to know that there are still good people out there. I'm going to get them a little something to show my appreciation. Guess I had some karma stored up.

So to Celine, Jean and Mattheu - thank you very much. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.