Monday, January 30, 2006

Week 3

It's been 3 weeks since I stopped smoking. Haven't cheated yet - but have wanted too. The worst part of the whole experience is the craving I get after eating a large, satisfying meal. Gum just doesn't cut it. I weighed myself at the gym yesterday and I hadn't gained any weight though - but hadn't lost any either.

Q is still smoking, but not in the apt and not in the car with me. I starting to become very sensitive to the smell of smoke now. I can definitely smell it on him after he has one. It's even getting to the point where it's actually starting to bother me. How I ever thought that I could smoke and not have anyone notice is beyond me. What a retard. Anyways, he's quitting in a few weeks. He just needs to get into a pattern at the gym so that he doesn't gain weight either.

Nothing too exciting happened on the weekend. We went to a course on how to use the new camera. Learned a lot which also help me figure out how to use my new macro flash. Went and saw Hoodwinked on Saturday night. It was cute, but could have used some more adult jokes like Shrek. Had some great sex, ate some good food.

Not a bad weekend at all.