Thursday, January 05, 2006

You'd better play with me right now or else!


I came across this vintage doll while scouring ebay. Her name is Tressy. I wonder if she comes with a whip and a ruler to whack your knuckles with. What an absolutely bitchy looking doll. Who would want to play with that? I can just imagine it now:

Little girl: Oh Tressy, you are so beautiful.

Tressy: Shut up and fix my hair. There's a few strands out of place. And pull it back tighter!

Little girl: There, is that better?

Tressy: Now fix my dress. It's crooked and the buttons aren't done up correctly. Am I going to have to make you do times tables little girl, or are you going to pay attention? And who said you could call me by my first name?

Little girl: Yes Miss. Whatever you say Miss. Your buttons are fixed Miss.

Tressy: And look at you!! You're filthy. Go wash up before touching me again. You filthy little pig.

Little Girl: Yes Miss.