Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday headache

First of all, thanks for the comments yesterday. I needed a bit of an ego boost. I've put on a bit of weight in the past year. Funny thing is, if I met someone with my body I'd really like it. I'm just not that crazy about it on me. Guess I really am a bear after all. Also, we eat out almost all the time now that we're moving and that doesn't help. Can't stand the tiny apartment kitchen any more. Once we get the house and eat at home more than the 1% of the time, we'll both drop some pounds.

Speaking of which, we signed the papers at the lawyer's office today. Lots of papers involving 6 digit numbers and my signature. I got a migraine immediately afterwards. It's gone away now and I'll live. I'm trying to be excited but it's hard with the stress. I'll be much happier with the keys in my hands on Monday though.

W-E-E-K-E-N-D
It's weekend!
It's weekend!

Anyone ever listened to Music For Imaginary Films? Anyone? Anyone?