Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm officially poor.

Crazy weekend filled with ups and downs. Had the electrician in the house and things weren't as dire as they once seemed so we decided to take it. We now officially own the house. As much as I would like to be excited, I'm really just terrified. It's been my nature for the past 10 years to move every 12-18 months. I can't do that now. We'd have to stay for 3-4 years in order to make money if we sold (this is after all the renovations). The only way out is to break up, and for the first time in my life I don't see that as an option in the future. So I'm stuck. It's not a bad thing at all, but try telling that to my anxieties.

On another note, I went to SNAP! last night. I had submitted 2 photos for the silent auction. They both started at $25. Answerphone went for $35 and Temperamental had a bidding war between 2 guys and it ended up going for $250!! Sweet.

More later