Friday, March 24, 2006

My latest & greatest idea (that I probably will never have time for)

I think I'd like to publish a book. A martini book to be exact. I've come up with a few of my own concoctions recently and would like to add more. There could be a lot of trial and error involved, and could take a lot of martini's but I'm up for it. Once I had the selection narrowed down, I'd have a martini tasting party to get other people's thoughts and come up with a final list for the book. It would also give me an opportunity to do all the photography, artwork, etc. I'd also put my own spin on it so that it's not just another martini book. Maybe half martini half art book. Or something.

Nice distraction from my other worries for the day.

UPDATE: I think I found a contractor through one of my client's. He's coming by on Tuesday. Stress free weekend for me! Yeah!!!