Monday, March 27, 2006

Nine.

  1. I used to have pictures of ABBA in my high school locker - in the early 90's.
  2. I also used to dress very preppy in high school, but in a very gay way (surprise.) Paisley shirts and Florsheim shoes anyone?
  3. I've had many pet cats over the years. Names included Mr. Orangey, Big Boy, Smokey, Ynnub, Gertrude (Gertie), Finster, Newton and most recently Howard and Mabeline (Howie and Mabel for short).
  4. One of my all time favourite movies is Queen of Outer Space starring Zsa Zsa Gabor.
  5. I'd love to build a huge collection of the worst(best) B/horror/sci-fi movies of all time.
  6. In 1987-88, when I was in Grade 7, my voice started to change. It didn't mellow out until 2000-01, after I'd finished University. I spent over a decade sounding like Peter Brady - on a good day. I am not exaggerating. My voice was either on the extremely high or extremely low end of the scale, with nothing in between. Imagine possessing the complete inability to hit any note in the range of middle C and that was me.
  7. I'm a closet Buffy the Vampire Fan.
  8. Erasure was at a local radio station once and would be signing autographs after the interview. Instead of grabbing one of their CD's I brought my Upstairs at Eric's LP and had Vince Clarke sign an album from his former band.
  9. I secretly want to try my hand a being a makeup artist. I'm not talking about the MAC counter, but for movies, stage, and photoshoots.