Friday, June 16, 2006

Are you as dumb as....

A. A post
B. A doornail
C. Dirt

I swear that must be on the application for anyone wishing to enter the UFC. Of course I watch it anyways. Who can resist hot, sweaty, stupid men wrestling around half naked in a ring?

It rang true just how dumb and immature these guys really are while watching last night's episode (just let me preface with the fact that I rarely make it through an entire episode before I get bored of waiting for locker room shots and turn the channel). Apparently someone wrote "Rory is gay" on Rory's groceries, so Rory decided to get even and deface the equipment of the guys who he thought had done it. He took a glove and rammed it up and down between his bare asscheeks, (which was all pixellated - phooey) and I wished it was my face he'd grabbed. Then he took a marker and wrote "Jesse like boys" (sic) on someone else's glove, and wrote some other stupid, gramatically incorrect thing on another person's gym bag or t-shirt or something.

After he left the other guys came in and were all pissed off, so they took his equipment and hid it in different spots in the gym. Then some other guy took Rory's head gear, held it over the toilet and pissed in it (no I don't wish it was my face he'd grabbed). Rory comes back and is all pissed off because his stuff is missing (they never showed if he found out about the piss helmet or not) and confronts the guys. They were all like "You vandalized our stuff!" and Rory was like "well you wrote Rory Is Gay on my groceries" and they were like "No we didn't!! Did you even bother asking us if we'd done it??" and Rory said "No" and was like "well then who did?" and they said "It was Kendal asshole!" and he was all "well I may have been wrong and written on your stuff and shoved it up my ass, but that still doesn't mean you can steal mine!" and they were all like totally "Fuck you Rory!!"

So then Rory goes over to Kendal, who's his teammate and is all "What the fuck did you do that for?" and Kendal was like "Dude I thought it was funny." and Rory says "Why in the hell didn't you say anything?? You knew how far I'd go to get back at them!! You knew! Why would you do something like that??" and Kendal was like "Dude, I just wanted to see how far you'd go! Ahuh ahuh ahuh." Then cut to the confessional cam where Kendal says "I'm totally taking my gym stuff home with me tonight!! ahuh ahuh ahuh ahuh duuuude." And then, to top it all off, they kicked off the cute deaf guy.

I wish they'd show them fighting in the showers or something instead.