Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm Bored

Yup. Bored.

I'm currently at a client's office migrating them from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. There are Gigs and Gigs of data so the transfer is taking forever. It's 7:36 and there are at least 2 hours of transferring left to go. It's not an easy process either. Adding another mail server is a difficult, intricate job - virtually impossible without some sort of guide to help you along. Makes me wonder how they ever designed the process in the first place.

Why in the hell would you keep 5867 items in your Outlook deleted items folder?? Why in the hell do people store stuff in the trash? Do they do that at home?

Hmm where should I put my passport? Oh, I know! I'll throw it in the garbage!! It should be safe there. Nothing in the garbage ever disappears. It's the best place to put things - ever.

Sheesh. I've had people get upset at me for emptying their Deleted Items. "There was important stuff in there!" they screamed. "You're a retard!!" I didn't scream back. So I don't empty things anymore.

Did I mention I'm bored? I thought of masturbating to pass the time, but I didn't want to leave a mess or get caught by the cleaning lady. In honour of Tornwordo, I've let a few go since there's no one around, but they didn't smell like egg sandwiches.

I'm also sitting at the most anti-ergonomic desk. I think I have a case of Instant Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Just add milk!

Watched America's Got Talent last night. In case you hadn't heard, it's a Simon Cowell Gong Show type show with Regis as the host and some Brit, Brandy and David Hasselhoff as the judges. I usually hate these shows, but was instantly hooked. Standout Stud of the Night Award went out to the juggling guy in the red shirt, who was very cute and had a hot little bod. I wanted to see him juggle my balls in his mouth. He could have at least taken his shirt off. Anyways, he's coming back to the next round which I will be eagerly awaiting.

It's amazing how unbelievably ignorant and stupid people are. There was a woman on who had a trained bird who would make certain sounds on queue. Cute, but nothing special. However Regis asked her what the bird's name was,

"Wazoo" she answered.

"That's an interesting name for a bird. Where did you come up with that?" Regis enquired.

"It's french for "bird"" she answered, looking at Regis like he was a complete and total idot.

FRENCH FOR BIRD??? Câlice! Il y a un wazoo dans mon oreille. Il a volé dans ma tête hier.

Va chier avec vos wazoos and shove a tabernac or two up your twat bitch.