Friday, December 15, 2006

Problem? *hic* What problem? *hic*

'Tis the season to be drinking. This is what my week consists/consisted of:

Monday - Q and I opened a bottle of red wine and enjoyed it under the glow of the Christmas tree lights.

Tuesday - We enjoyed that so much that we did it again.

Wednesday - 1 beer with dinner.

Thursday - Client Christmas party at Caju (fantastic Brazilian bar on Queen West). Open bar. Lots of drinks that involved vodka or Brazilian rum and limes. Also had wine with dinner. I was only planning on having one glass, but every time I turned around it was full again. Couldn't let it go to waste. Continued with the vodka after dinner.

Friday - Company Christmas lunch party. The past two years have ended with hours spent drinking martinis at the Four Seasons bar and me seeing double, triple, quadruple or a combination thereof.

Saturday - Vanessa's Christmas party. I've been told I'm on martini duty. One for me, one for you.