Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What doesn't kill you just leaves you a little crippled.

Not much happening lately. Saturday we were out at Ikea looking at closet organizers, and I started feeling very ill. You know I must be sick when I want to leave Ikea. I came home, crashed on the couch and within an hour came down with the worst stomach flu I've ever had the pleasure of enduring. There's nothing like running to the bathroom and then running back to the couch, diving under the blanket and shivering for the next 10 minutes trying to get warm again - all while fully clothed. Had a high fever all night too, which I'm sure burned every bacteria in my body as I woke up feeling exhausted but no longer ill. Unfortunately all the shivering somehow screwed up my back so now that I feel healthy again, I'm crippled.

Shoot me.

However, on the bright side, I felt so nauseous with the flu that I didn't smoke very much. I decided that I'd keep on that track. I only had 2 cigarettes yesterday and 2 the day before. ZERO cigarettes today - so far. I already feel better.

*crosses fingers*

Also started working on updating my website yesterday. I've had an idea in my head for a while on how I want it done, and recently discovered how to accomplish it in Photoshop. However I still have to learn how to actually create the whole damn site from scratch. Learning curve here I come. I hope it doesn't turn out as bland as the rest of my work. ;>