Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dirty dirty men

So one day it's lunch time, and I decide to go to Wendy's for a burger. I go into the office building and down a level to the food court. As I am approaching Wendy's, I see a cute guy and check him out. He checks me out back. Turns out he looked better from afar. Anyways, I realize I have to pee and figure it's better to get that over with before getting in a line.

Big Mistake.

I had inadvertantly done the I-think-you're-hot-and-now-I-am-going-to-the-bathhroom-so-you-can-follow-me-in-and-we-can-fool-around move. (For those of you who don't know, this is a common move for the married businessman in the food courts of downtown T.O. who needs that little extra man to man action.)

I realize this as I am walking and he's following me. But I really really had to go. It didn't help that the washrooms were down the hall, under the stairs, behind the elevator and around the corner either.

So I go in and stand at the urinal, hoping to god I start peeing soon because I get pee shy. Sure enough he walks in like a minute later (just enough time). He stands at the urinal after I'm done and I start to wash my hands. I look over and sure enough I see the arm moving back and forth.

Well, there was no one else in there. So I made my way over, stood there for a bit just to make him think he was going to get some action, and then looked over to see his cock. Then I turned around and left without saying a word.

It really wasn't anything worth looking at.