Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I really wanted to write this earlier but.....

I'm a procrastinator. I always put off doing things for no reason.

I have things to do at work, with so much time to do them, but I don't. Only when it comes down to the wire. I can't figure it out. In school I was the exact same way. Though there is a point where if there is a little pressure, it makes me do a better job. Usually this isn't the case though.

It's so much less stressful getting things done ahead of time. Less stress, less worry and more time to work on other things. Maybe I like the stress? I don't know. I do know that I feel better once a task is done, so there is no reason not to do it ahead of time.

I did get my Christmas shopping done early this year, but that was thanks to K. She's great to go shopping with, though she has expensive tastes like me, and convinces me to buy things that I usually would try to restrain from. Dangerous but fun.

I was going to add something else, but maybe I'll put it in the next post.