Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Your Filthy and I'm Gorgeous

Q and I met up with Dickeybird for food before Scissor Sisters. We joked incessantly about his run in with the Nazi bitch. Dickey, being the bitch that he is, made a comment about a cycle that I have with wanting to hang out with him the most when things weren't going well with the current psycho I was dating. Well, I can't say it's not true.

However, in my defense, I've always dated controlling and jealous retards who made it difficult for me to get out and see my friends alone. Doing silly naughty things with Dickey just made life that much better. Plus I knew that I could always count on him to not be judgemental, as I don't judge all the weird - yet always funny - things he does.

Now that I'm not with a schizo, I still see him a lot. But like I said last night, I didn't see you picking up the phone bitch. :>

Anyways Scissor Sisters was amazing last night. They put on a great show. I think that even if you didn't like the music it would have been enjoyable. Unfortunately K couldn't make it, so I had to sell her ticket to the hungry vultures wating outside.

The crowd was really interesting. I didn't know what to expect, but didn't' expect the people that were there, if that makes any sense. It was definitely an "older" crowd (ie not many late teens/early twenties). Most people looked around 30 or older. Some very yummy men too! Q and I were eyeing up one of the roadies inbetween sets. He could plug his cable into me any day.

On the filthy side, why is it that the only greasy haired, smelly man in the club always ended up near us? No matter where we were, he'd be somewhere around. I think he had it in for Dickeybird. Nazi bitch.