Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Road trip to Japan

Last night was one of those nights when my brain went into overdrive. It happens far too often.

I dreamed that Q and I decided to go on a road trip. He kept antagonizing these bad guys who kept chasing after us. It involved a lot of car chases and running through streets. We were having a lot of fun doing it though. Five days later we ended up in a mall in JAPAN. I'm not sure how one drives to Japan, let alone in 5 days.

Then it somehow switched to me having sex with one of my best friends in high school. It was pretty satisfying, as I had thought about it in the past, but this was more graphic and dirty than anything I had ever fantasized about. Don't know what brought it on, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Yet again it morphed, and then the U.S. was at war with some itty bitty group of people and the Desparate Housewive's husbands had to go into service. Everyone was much older too. Bree's husband ended up getting killed, but was still a ghost walking around. The other 2 husbands were also hurt. Lynette's (that's the blond right?) husband kept wanting to wear this old woman's glasses, the kind with the cat eye shape, because one lense had a :) engraved in it and the other had a :( . He figured that if he wore them, he would see both a happy face and a sad one which would cancel each other out so he wouldn't feel anything anymore.

Then Bree wanted to go see the spot where her husband died, but I told her that it might be too dangerous so I should go check it out first. So I go to this green park where US soldiers are running around in white winter fatigues and shooting every person they find at least 50 times. For some reason I was dressed as one of the "bad guys" who I don't think were bad because I sympathized with them in some way, and laid down under a picnic table and played dead to ananlyze the scene.

I came back and told Bree that it was too dangerous, then suddenly this woman comes in to sell all the Wives some sort of crafty thing (don't remember what). None of them had any money because their husbands were injured/dead, so Bree offered to pay with a debit card and the woman got offended and walked out.

Somehow, somewhere all intertwined, something involved aliens too, but I just can't remember what. I'm sure there was more.

Finally Q woke me up. I need to see a therapist.