Monday, July 16, 2007

Get out of my dreams...... And into my mouth

Saturday night I had a dream that I was smoking. I woke up with that icky feeling you get when you've had way too many the night before. In fact I felt ill the entire weekend. And talk about a bad mood. I was so miserable on Sunday that I didn't know what to do with myself. I literally wanted to crawl out of my skin I felt so awful. It wasn't that I wanted a cigarette, I just felt gross inside and out. I attribute it to a second wave of withdrawal. fortunately I had a meeting on Sunday afternoon which required me to be "on." I was there long enough that I snapped out of my mood and was tolerable to be around for the rest of the day.

It has been exactly one week since I gave it up. Smoking diet = success. Cleansing diet = complete and utter failure. Oh well. I've discovered that I just don't have the energy right now to do both. One thing at a time.

I was looking at a VW Golf on the weekend. It was completely made for me - the GTI Fahrenheit Edition. What's so special about that you ask? It's orange. Orange body, with orange trim inside and orange stitching on the leather and loaded with a ton of toys. It was number 21/150 made worldwide. It was also $35,000 dollars. Sigh. I cry a little inside every time I think of it.