Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello My Name Is __________

Today I'm interviewing for another tech to help me with my daily duties. He'll be mine to manage - kind of like getting your first pet only I'll be cleaning up any figurative messes he makes instead of stinky ones.

I've never been on this side of the table before. It's weird but I welcome the challenge and experience. I have some questions prepared but mostly I'm going to go with the flow. I'm interested in personality almost more than experience.

It's time to put all that acting and theatre work I did as a teenager to the test, and portray that I'm professional and organized. Hopefully I can keep that up for more than 5 minutes. I didn't wake up this morning thinking of cigarettes (which is a good sign) but I'm craving one now. I'm a bit nervous.

1:16pm - Well that's over with. Wasn't as bad as I'd thought. Think I found a good candidate too.