Thursday, August 17, 2006

I like my hair

It's amazing how getting your hair cut can make you feel refreshed. I forgot how much it always makes me feel better. Not to mention I spent the entire time laughing, chatting and gossiping. I think I enjoy that more. Francesco did some neat designs with my hair. It's almost shaved around the sides and back, but still fuax-hawk-esque (how's that for a word) on top. Then he cut some subtle lines in the sides and back. No, they're not Batman stencils from the 80's, but just soft, straight lines put in. I was sceptical when he brought up the idea, but I agreed anyways and I like it. I'll have to post some pictures.

I was feeling so good afterwards that I had to celebrate with a new expensive CD from HMV - because I hadn't spent enough money already. I've always been a fan of Hed Kandi, and I discovered that the originator jumped ship and started his own label - Tokyo Project. It's just as good.

Went home, picked up Q, and went down to the Indian restaurant in the Beaches - excuse me, the Beach - and had our usual: onion bahjies, butter chicken, beef boonah, rice and naan bread. A good night.

We're off to the Thousand Islands for the weekend. Weather's supposed to be beautiful. Hope I don't get sick on the boat.