Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Streaker

Q and I were in Kingston for the weekend. We got rained out most of the time but I didn't care. I was just glad to be away. Sunday morning we headed off to Gananoque for the 1000 Islands 3 Hour Tour. Thankfully the rain stayed away until we returned to the shore.

Since neither of us had tried out the telephoto lens for our camera, we decided to bring it with us. It was perfect for taking pictures of cottages on far away islands, and just generally neat to have. Our ride was pleasant and uneventful until I spotted a speedboat full of kids heading our way. One of the guys began taking off his clothes as they approached. That's when I realized we were about to be streaked and that's when I grabbed my camera and began shooting pictures as they flew by. There's no way that they couldn't have seen me following them from one end of the boat to the other. Q and I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone else was shocked at what they'd just seen.



The only thing I can say about the resulting picture is no wonder that guy ripped his clothes off with a package like that (NSFW). Oh, and he's not Jewish either.