Thursday, March 24, 2005

Aquaman's a pussy

So, continuing on the Google theme, I came across Googlefight today.

As I had long suspected, Aquaman is a complete and total wimp. I pitted him against all the Superfriends and the only ones who didn't inflict mass damage were Gleek and Hawkman - a space monkey and a wussy bird.

I mean come on, it must be so embarassing to get your ass whipped by an indian chief (probably kept getting smacked with his giant dong), 2 teenagers whose idea of fighting crime is to turn into a dung beetle and an ice enema, an illegal immigrant, some weird black dude in a unitard and a back-alley boy toy.

As for me, I seem to get my ass google-whipped by almost everyone I know, but I can still kick Aquaman's ass any day.

Bring it on fish boy, I'm ready. You been served.