Monday, March 14, 2005

Pea Soup is Sexy

Knottyboy's recent post reminded me of the time I went to see the Exorcist re-release in the theatres a number of years ago.

As we were watching the movie, I started hearing someone making grunting noises. There was a grunt here and there and at first I didn't think much of it. I thought that maybe there was a handicapped person in the theatre somewhere. Seriously. Then I realized that the groans were getting rhythmic, and LOUD. People started bitching and yelling at whoever it was to shut the fuck up. I finally looked around, and to the left of me

a man behind a row of young women was jerking off while Linda Blair's head was doing a 360 and spewing green shit on the big screen.

Eventually the guy got kicked out.

That little episode got titled "Jerking off to the Exorcist" and filed under "Things I thought I'd never see".