Saturday, March 05, 2005

SNAP! Part 2

I realized that I forgot one of the best moments of Thursday night.

Q and I were walking through a crowd of people, and we passed by someone who I instantly recongnized, and who recognized me. The difference was I knew immediately where I knew him from - he didn't:

Guy: Have we me before?

Me: Maybe

Guy: Did we meet at IBM?

Me: No (with sly smile on my face)

Guy: Are you sure? or am I mistaken?

Me: You must be mistaken.

He looked puzzled and we continued on our separate ways. Of course what I really wanted to say to him was:

"No you didn't meet me at IBM, but you might remember me from that time at the gym 5 or 6 years ago when you followed me into the change room, and then into the steam room and said "You're fucking hot!!" and then clamped your mouth down on my dick."

But I didn't say it. Just didn't seem like the right place or time. However, I did tell Q and a few other people I ran into because I found it so funny.

I talked to a few people, and some say I should have told him he was an old trick, and others think I took the right approach.

So that leaves me wondering, what you would have done in the same circumstances?