Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Random Thoughts

I was trying to think of something to write about today, but nothing really came to mind. I was thinking of compiling a list of my favourite LP's (The Pretty In Pink Soundtrack on pink vinyl being one of them), but that's boring.

Then I thought about mentioning the guy I just saw on the corner. We chatted at the Eagle a few summers ago, and then he emailed me cock shots and photos of him fucking someone. So when I saw him at lunch, I wanted to go "I've seen you naked! I've seen you naked! na na na na na na". Of course that was retarded, so that idea was axed.

Then I thought of responding to Snooze's comment on why Birdparty is so horrific:

Is it mean? - YES
Is it cruel? - YES
Is it humiliating? - YES
But is it funny? - well, YES

I really can't put it any clearer than that. I'm not totally disagreeing with you Snooze, I just like toilet humour.

I also put a counter on my page. It's been climbing at a decent rate. I didn't think that many people were reading my blog. Thanks everyone.

And finally, I'd like to thank Jockohomo for making my day with the link to this Super Friends/Office Space mashup. They took the audio from the movie and plastered it onto the SF cartoon. Enjoy.