Monday, September 12, 2005

weekender

Dickey spent the weekend due to Wifey troubles. We had a really great talk on Friday where I told him to ditch the bitch and go back to boys again. OK, no I didn't. I like Wifey a lot and it looks like the time apart is what they needed to figure out how to work on their differences. I was also glad to be able to help.

Went down to my parent's for my dad's 60th birthday party. It was outside with a big firepit, a pig on a spit turning over and open flame, and lots of hicks (ie family). I was unhappy to see that my brother's bitch wife showed up. Excuse the language, but she's an evil, lying, possessive, manipulative, crazy, psychotic cunt. They recently split up (it only took him over 10 years to figure this out) and after years of not attending family functions (since no one likes her) she decided not only to appear, but also stay over with my brother and their kids. She walks in the door and says "surprised to see me?" I fucking hate this bitch. Q made me promise him I'd keep my mouth shut and not ruin the day. I had to settle for evil glares and pretending like she didn't exist instead. Not many people talked to her anyways. I tell you though, the next time I see her, that's it. I'm going to lose it. No one in the family likes her, and no one in my family has the balls to do or say anything about it. I'm not often down at the same time as them, so I don't have much opportunity, but I'm taking it next time. I don't care what family function it is. I don't care if I ruin it. She's going to get a piece of my mind and run out of the house crying her little black heart out if I have my way. Believe me, if you knew the Jerry Springer-esque story, you'd would too.

But enough ranting, we came back later that night to find Dickey had invited a ton of people over for an impromptu orgy. Again, not really, but he did come home pretty drunk though.

The next morning I opened the fridge to grab a container of tuna (the cat's morning treat). Dickey popped his hungover head up from his pillow and says "Can you pour me a glass of that?"

"You want a glass of tuna?"

"Oh I thought you were getting water. "

I got him water anyways. Later on I was thinking that if I should have put a bit of tuna juice in his glass, but that probably would have been too mean.

Then Q and I headed out to look at a cottage. It was a bungalo on 20 acres of land and it was cheap. We were hoping that even if the building wasn't all that hot, at least we'd have a chunk of land to build the log cabin that we really want. Turns out that it was a really crappy bungalo on a small chunk of cleared land that then dropped off into a ravine. No room to build anything. And the place smelled like cat pee - a definite no-no.

We dropped by my parents on the way home to see how they made out. Turns out that at some point the day before some asshole had dropped a cat off on the side of their road and left it there. My parents live out in the country, and this happens all of the time. People seem to think that domestic animals with no survival skills will do fine if you drop them off next to a field. It makes me sick. We didn't see the cat, but she was very friendly and had been around earlier. My mom fed it and even picked it up, which it loved. Turns out the cat was declawed.

WHO IN THE HELL THINKS IT'S OK TO LEAVE A DE-CLAWED CAT OUT IN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?? HOW IN THE HELL IS IT GOING TO CATCH ANYTHING TO EAT OR CLIMB A TREE TO GET OUT OF DANGER????

MOTHERFUCKER SHOULD BE SHOT.

and that was my weekend.