Wednesday, February 23, 2005

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

Well I made it to Day 10. The last day of cleansing my body of impurities. After this I get to answer this trivia question, in the style of Jackpot:

"I can make you bloat, make you roll on the ground in the fetal position with gas pain, make you clear a room in a matter of seconds, or give you 60 seconds to find the nearest bathroom and make you not care if it's straight out of Trainspotting or not. What kind of food am I?"

I guess wheat. We'll soon see.

I must confess that I cheated last night. Q and I went out for chicken wings. Chicken is on the list of approved foods, however I would assume being deepfried in oil is not - even if it's not explicitly stated. But I didn't have any fries or beer. Really, there is only so much I can do as a human being. I payed for it this morning anyways. Apparently mounds of oil doesn't go over so well on a "clean" stomach. Still haven't lit up yet!

I also have to confess that I hate Roasted Soy Nuts. I bought them because I couldn't have peanuts. I've only been eating them because they taste like salt. I'm sure that if you took a handfull of small pebbles and dusted them with salt, you'd get the same experience. These might be easier on the digestive system.

On a side note, I got the Scissor Sisters DVD today. Hopefully I will be happier with it than with the remix CD. If the live footage is good enough, I think I'll iPod it.