Thursday, February 17, 2005

Day 4

Well, no cigarettes again. I found half a pack in my briefcase this morning, screamed in glee like a little girl, then ran them under the tap and threw them in the garbage while I was still able. Haven't had any since Monday (which was just one). Funny enough, my cravings are starting to subside a little bit.

I think the worst of the cleansing is over. I was really sick on Tuesday night as all the toxins were leaching out of my system. Not feeling 100% now but feeling a lot better. I think I may be coming down with the flu though. I've been slightly dizzy now for almost 2 weeks.

I think that the eye zapping was a success. Hard to tell at this point as things are still a little blurry, but I think that things were less glare-ish last night.

Me and Pneu are renting SAW tonight. Can't wait. Q already has a list of many other things he'll be doing while we watch the movie. He can't stand horror flicks. I can't get enough of them.