Wednesday, April 19, 2006

And they call ME a size queen

Ever wonder what your penis would look like if you injected silicone into it every day for the next 6 years? This excerpt from a BBC documentary lets you know. Definitely NSFW.

I find the subject of genital mutation very intriguing. Although it's not something I would ever do to myself, I'm fascinated at what a person gets out of it and what makes them do it. I knew a guy once who was into a similar thing, but only with saline. That way it would be slowly absorbed into his system and would go down in a few days. He'd attach a drip to one side of his scrotum until it was the size he wanted, and then would fill the other half. He'd usually swell it up to the size of a large head of iceberg lettuce. Sometimes he'd use a vacuum pump on his penis to swell it up too. We never had the opportunity to have sex when he was all blown up, but I secretly wanted to. Just for the experience itself and to satisfy my own curiosity.

To each his own.