Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Extreme Makeover Annoying Edition

I was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition the other night, and I was left with a couple of thoughts:

1. The guy with the shaved head is hot. I want him to jackhammer me.

2. WHY DOES TY HAVE TO FUCKING YELL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GODDAMN PROGRAM????? What an annoying jackass.

3. How are these extremely poor people expected to pay for the utilities once the house is finished?? It takes a lot of energy to keep a 4000 sq foot home running. And what about insurance and taxes?

4. These houses are typically in rough neighbourhoods. How safe would you feel if everyone in the country (including the local gangsters)had an indepth view and layout of your home, including all the plasma tv's, computers, stereos etc. I hope an alarm system comes with the place.

Just wonderin'.