Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My brush with death


Last night I dreamed that I died - but that wasn't the end of it.

I was in this old house with a few other people, including Oprah and Kevin Bacon. We soon realized that this house was haunted and then this old lady appeared and told us we were all going to die. However, we would be given a choice of how it was going to happen. We could go quietly, or violently or by some other choices that I don't remember.

We all ran and slowly she caught up with us one by one. I was up on some beams in the ceiling when she appeared and started walking towards me. I realized then that I could either go peacefully or fall to my death down below. So I closed my eyes as she reached for me. Everything went black for a bit and when I came to everything looked different. I don't know how to explain it, but I was looking at the world from the other side.

I was back downstairs with everyone else and they were all dead now too. Oprah had a Bride of Frankenstein look going on, but there was something dreadfully wrong with Kevin Bacon. He looked like and was acting completely retarded (including having that bowl cut that most parents deem fit for their handicapped children. See picture above). I asked the old lady what happened and she said that when you die a temporary copy of yourself is made until the process of death is complete. Unfortunately for Kevin he fell in love with his other half and wanted to marry it (it was already wearing a white wedding dress) so the process never fully completed. He was still dead, but now he was dead, retarded, and married.

I think I woke up shortly after that.