Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday April 2006

Today I am officially a homo-wner, again. We pick up the keys sometime this afternoon.

Went out on the weekend to Homo Depot and bought a BBQ and patio set. I spoke with my sister afterwards and got in shit for buying the patio furniture. Apparently that was going to be our housewarming/my birthday gift. How in the hell was I supposed to know???

UPDATE:
Apparently the transaction has completed and the keys are ready to be picked up. I'd go get them but Q has go back to the lawyer's and sign yet another document. It seems that when the lawyers were doing a search, they came across another name similar to Q's. Now he has to sign a declaration that he is not the same person who recently had $21,000 in child support back payments judged against him. Why am I always the last to know??