Tuesday, April 11, 2006

iPod therefore iAm

This meme seems to be going around the 'net like syphillus in a bathhouse. Thought I'd give it a try anyways. Pressing Shuffle......

How does the world see you?
Candidate For Love (TS Monk)
Not anymore, I'm practically married.

Will I have a happy life?
Life on MTV (Miss Kittin)
Guess this means I'm due for a reality show sometime soon.

What do my friends really think of me?
The Hardest Part (Erasure)
Is that hard as in my Love Gun? or hard as in difficult??? I need to know whether I should be titillated or offended.

What do people secretly think of me?
Easy Lee (Ricardo Villalobos)
It's no secret that I'm easy.

How can I be happy?
Shifter (Timo Mass)
Explains why I move every 18 months.

What should I do with my life?
Loverman (Urban Dwellers)
I can love men. Not too hard to do.

What is some good advice for me?
Before (Pet Shop Boys)
What the hell does that mean?? Ancient Chinese Secret??

How will I be remembered?
Automatic (Pointer Sisters)
This is so embarassing. I don't even listen to the Pointer Sisters. They're on my ipod because of the GTA soundtrack. I swear.

What is my signature dancing song?
Ready Steady Go (Oakenfold)
Fitting, I guess. Though I'm not a big fan of Oakenfold.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Fire (Mousee T)
Ooooo you better watch it girl! I'm on FIRE!!!!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Miracles (Pet Shop Boys)
Because I'm such a saint.

What song will play at my funeral?
Michael Jackson (Negativland)
Great. Some obscure minimalist electro where a voice rhymes off has-been musical artists from the 80's. How depressing.

What type of men/women do you like?
How High (Madonna)
No - that was a few years ago. I no longer date people with drug & alcohol addictions.

What is my day going to be like?
Compression (Everything But The Girl)
Sounds like every other day.