Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm no expert

Torwordo recently posted (brown specks urine) about people coming to his site via Google searches. I suddenly realized that I've never examined that info before. It seems I'm currently popular with home renovation searches at the moment. Boy, is somebody in for a surprise.

I just love the new drywall, concrete floor, refinished basement, bathroom, tiled shower, Moen faucets, American Standard toilet, Sears appliances, patio door, Panasonic Microwave, Maytag dishwasher, Frigidaire washer and gas dryer, build it yourself deck, yard fencing, wall insulation, maple hardwood flooring, custom bay window and refinished trim in my renovated house.

Sometimes I wonder about the following:

Drywall for beginners
How to frame a new wall
How to refinish your basement
Who do I contact to pour a new cement floor
Do it yourself plumbing.
Replacing a furnace
Replacing a hot water tank from Direct Energy
How to pick a relialble contractor
Tips for budgeting a home renovation

Just curious.