Monday, August 15, 2005

The K-Y Reply

Well I received the following response after bitching to K-Y about their crappy Warming Liquid Crap Lube:

Dear Normlr:


I am pleased to respond to your recent e-mail concerning K-Y® Brand Warming UltraGel(tm) Personal Lubricant.


Johnson & Johnson constantly strives to provide products of the highest quality possible. I regret your experience with our product but appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. Please be assured that your valued comments will be communicated to our Quality Assurance team.


I ask that you provide me with the 12-digit UPC scan code, the lot number of the product and your full name and mailing address in order to complete our follow up. Once these have been received, I will be happy to send you a voucher for a complimentary package of any JOHNSON & JOHNSON® product of your choice in appreciation of the time you took to contact us.


If I can assist you further, please do not hesitate to e-mail us again or call the Information Centre toll-free at 1 800 361-8068.


Sincerely,


Elizabeth

JOHNSON & JOHNSON® Information Centre

-----------------------------------------

That Elizabeth is so nice. How kind of her to offer me free product in return for the crappy one. She should get a raise. I guess it does pay to complain to companies if you are dissatisfied with their product. If anyone else still has their lube tube, just go to K-Y's homepage and fill out a complaint form. After I get my coupon in the mail, I'll be emailing them once more to let them know that other people I've spoken to share my same views.

Bitch out.