Thursday, August 11, 2005

K-Y Warming lube isn't so hot

I bought something today.

Really? What is it?

Take off your clothes.

Okay!

I got the warming gel!

Cool!

Feel anything?

Well, feels nice.

Is it getting hot?

Um, maybe. I'm not sure.

Maybe it needs more friction. How about now?

I think so. maybe. I can't really tell.

Hmm, let me try.

Is it working??

Doesn't really feel any different. It's getting sticky, let me put a little more on.

Eww, doesn't taste very good.

You're not supposed to eat it!

It's not like I meant to!

Ugh, I can taste it on your lips.

This is getting really sticky. Just pass me the other stuff.

-----------

There, I just saved you all $18.99.

Update:
I decided to email KY Canada and tell them that their product is crap. I'll let you know what happens when I get a response.