Monday, August 15, 2005

Now everyone knows my secret.

This morning I was vegging out on the couch when I suddenly realized that I had an appointment with my podiatrist at 8:30. It was 8:05. I jumped up, called the office to let them know I'd be a few minutes late, threw on some clothes and ran out of the the house. I ended up being about 10 minutes late, so it wasn't a big deal.

After that I went to Tim's to get my green tea (which they seem to be getting right lately), then went to work. About an hour later I hopped on the subway to go to a client's. As I walked in the door, I got the usual hello's and then an odd comment - "Did you get a new pair of jeans?"

I was just about to say "Yeah, how did you know?" when I looked over to see this person politely pull the sizing sticker off the leg of my pants.

It's gotta be monday.