Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Are you lonesome tonight

This morning as I walked into Tim Hortons, I saw a familiar face heading my way. The man in question is hot hot hot hot hot. I remember seeing him at my old gym years ago. He was built then, and is still built now - tall, wide shoulders, nice ass, beard, tattoos. I never talked to him then because he had this arrogant attitude, which he still has today. Really good looking, but with this "I'm an asshole" look on his face.

This morning was no exception. He was wearing a tight white tshirt which emphasized every well-toned upper body muscle and a pair of very nice fitting black pants which curved ever so nicely around his perfect ass. But the face - it gets me every time.

Ever since I started working at Yonge & St Clair, I've seem him out and about by himself or with his dogs. I even saw him on TV once. The news was doing some sort of segment in the area, and they interviewed him. And of course this butch, built, sexy man opens his mouth to speak, and out comes this faggy, whiny, annoying voice. Figures.

I think he's rich and doesn't work. For one he is always perfectly groomed and wearing expensive clothes, two - he's living in an expensive neighbourhood, and three - I've seen him at many different times during the day. But he looks lonely, and is never with anybody but the dogs (which at least are golden retrievers and not some yappy little white dogs I want to kick).

I also see him quite often at Tim Hortons, sitting with two coffees on opposite sides of the table. But I've never seen anyone there to drink the second cup. Today he ordered two coffees again. Maybe he's hoping that someday, somebody will join him.

Money can't buy you everything you know.