Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A horse is a horse of course, of course.

OK, this one is for the history books. A South Carolina 17 year old is charged with raping a neighbour's dog, molesting another neighbour's 3 year old and raping her 10 year old. Apparently the neighbour came home to find the kid fucking Princess in the back yard. Two weeks later the dog died. Curiously, not much is said about the children because dog fucking is a much better story than that of violated children. Gotta love Fox.

However, this does remind me of the time Q and I were in Chicago for IML (International Mr. Leather). We were walking through the maze of booths in the convention centre when something caught my eye. No, it wasn't the electrodes that attach to your genitals, and no it wasn't the video of the man with his balls tied down that were being wacked with a mallet. It was another video. On this TV, a man was eating out something. Something with a tail.

I sat transfixed, like watching a train wreck. It's horrible but you just cannot turn away. Once the camera panned back a little bit the image struck me, forever etched into my brain. The guy was eating out a shetland pony. The camera zoomed in close enough again that you could tell he wasn't faking. The pony didn't seem to mind either. Then of course the next scene was him fucking it. That I can deal with. Gross, but not out of the realm of imagination. But never did I think that someone would want to eat out a cow/horse/donkey etc. That goes for sucking animals off too.

There were other vidoes on the shelf too. How one has sex with a dolphin, I'll never know. But I've heard that the males have very human like penises. I don't want to ever find out. Ever.

We were recanting this story to someone later that day, and he knew exactly what booth we were talking about. Apparently he saw the snake video. I figured some guy would be rubbing a snake around himself while masturbating. I was wrong. He fucked the snake. I don't know how, but he fucked the snake.

And from what I heard, the snake didn't seem to mind.