Monday, June 13, 2005

What to do, what to do

Had an interesting proposition in my Inbox this morning -and no it wasn't that kind of proposition. I've been invited to have a booth in the ArtTent at Folsom Fair North this year. I'm very flattered and totally want to do it, but have no idea what to sell and how much to make.

Obviously I will sell my prints, but at what size? how many do I print up? framed or unframed? do I do postcards too? how about tshirts? and where the hell do I get them printed and how many to make? I really want to do the tshirts.

And the real question is, how much money am I willing to put into this? I wouldn't expect to make a profit and will have to draw the line somewhere.

And I only have a month to do it!!!! Guess this is the kick in the pants I needed to get my art going again.

*** Update***

Well, looks like tshirts are out. Way too expensive for full colour. One less thing to worry about.